2020 Insurance Fraud Report
In our 2020 Insurance Fraud Report, the impacts of COVID-19 as well as long-term industry trends are discussed. The study gathered input from nearly 500 insurance professionals worldwide.
Download this report to learn about topics such as:
- Fraud detection during a pandemic
- Data challenges for insurers
- Accelerating a digital strategy
- Setting a fraud-fighting culture
- Using social media to combat fraud
Hot items like poor data integration, a lack of IT resources or the fear of false positives are still weighing on carriers’ minds. Industry thought leaders expect an increase in fraud over the next 12 months. This report helps insurers drive digital change safely and in a sustainable way.